As the parent / guardian of the applicant I certify that the above information is correct and request that my son/daughter/ward be admitted as a pupil to Willow Academy and I undertake to:
1. Permit my son/daughter/ward to participate in the educational programme
2. Seek alternative schooling should my son/daughter/ward not manage academically and/or if the age of my son/daughter/ward should fall out of the normal range for a particular grade.
3. Support the policy that pupils are expected to participate in sport and/or cultural activities unless the Principal grants permission to the contrary and I give consent for my son/daughter/ward to take part in any extra-mural activities of Willow Academy
4. Conform to the rules and regulations laid down by the Willow Academy Governing Body and/or Principal from time to time and ensure that my son/daughter/ward does the same, failing which , I understand that the Governing Body may expel my son/daughter/ward from Willow Academy following a disciplinary hearing;
5. Indemnify, hold harmless and absolve Willow Academy and its staff or their authorised legal agents against any claims that may arise from any injury, death, loss, damage, costs or expense, including legal costs, suffered by me or my son/daughter/ward at any time whilst enrolled as a learner at Willow Academy
6. Give permission for my son/daughter/ward to participate in Christian instruction and prayers